PDA

View Full Version : Pigbutts ribs

SmokyOkie
07-05-2008, 02:26 PM
Pigbutt had a party yesterday since I wasn't up for entertaining yet. He was cooking for 50 so his CGSNP would've been a bit of a challenge, especially in this heat. I let him use my Backwoods and it was a cinch.

While we didn't get as many pix as I'd like to have (still a bit on the gimpy side)we did manage to get a couple :

Ribs on top to bark, then beans, the brisket on the bottom.

http://i128.photobucket.com/albums/p190/dickeydoobbq/4th%202008/HPIM0856.jpg

close up rib shot

http://i128.photobucket.com/albums/p190/dickeydoobbq/4th%202008/HPIM0859.jpg

a little later a bunch of sausage and bologna went on, but :blushing: no pix, and Bubba, while there are no pix, there is good circumstantial evidence that it did happen.

peculiarmike
07-05-2008, 03:35 PM
Sure looks like it happened to me! Just wish I had been in the neighborhood. Cause I KNOW it was good! Even if a little overcooked.

:drooling: :1987_food:

PigCicles
07-05-2008, 05:14 PM
Looks like some pretty good eats went down at the Pigbutt cookout. I bet Mr. Coors showed up and lost the camera and ol' gimpy couldn't find it cuz he was full of ribs, beans, n brisket to get around :msn-wink:

Yeaaa good lookin Pigbutt food - Booo blurry gimp shots.:monkey:

SmokyOkie
07-05-2008, 05:19 PM
Sure looks like it happened to me! Just wish I had been in the neighborhood. Cause I KNOW it was good! Even if a little overcooked.

:drooling: :1987_food:

Actually, the ribs he left for me were a little undercooked. He took most of the food in the Cambro and ran-knew I couldn't catch up to him.

Looks like some pretty good eats went down at the Pigbutt cookout. I bet Mr. Coors showed up and lost the camera and ol' gimpy couldn't find it cuz he was full of ribs, beans, n brisket to get around :msn-wink:

Yeaaa good lookin Pigbutt food - Booo blurry gimp shots.:monkey:

Correction...Smoky gimp shots.

PigCicles
07-05-2008, 05:25 PM
Actually, the ribs he left for me were a little undercooked. He took most of the food in the Cambro and ran-knew I couldn't catch up to him.

Correction...Smoky gimp shots.

Okay .. blurry Smoky gimp shots it is ... booo

Bring on the good food.